Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ebony. Horned Dorset/Romney cross

Has some hay down spine. I usually will remove a spine with hay, but her fleece is long enough that if you open it up, pull off the sides and shake her fleece vigorously, a lot will fall out. I would save this part for combing to get any smaller pieces of VM out. Sides look great. Would card up beautifully. 4-5" staple length. Muddy tips. Will wash out easily enough. Other than the spine, this fleece has been heavily skirted. 

$5/lb. 3# 10 oz. $18.20 $18 plus s&h.

If you want me to remove the spine, the fleece will then be $7/lb. and I will spin it myself. Email me if interested with your zip code for shipping options and prices. Pay Pal preferred. Checks will have to wait until they clear at my bank before I can ship. Can ship fleeces Monday through Saturday.












No comments: