Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Llama and alpaca fleeces for sale

From the 2016 shearing. Some of mine and some are from our shearing
customers. I do not have the money to have these processed this year, and 
I need to make room for the 2017 fleeces. These are straight off the animals.
All saddles, except the last llama pictures. The alpaca fleeces are a little muddy.
$5/lb. for llama and $10/lb. for alpaca.







 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




C on the left, and D on the right. I believe these may be necks and seconds from the llama (Munch) above. They are not as soft, but would still be great  in socks, or something else that needs the warm of a llama, but not the softness of the saddle. Price is $5/bag instead of $5/lb.

Email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you  are interested in, and your zip code so I can give you a shipping price. We use Priority Mail with tracking for all our packages, and we take Pay Pal.

No comments: