Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Roving

We have a number of breeds of sheep available in roving form.
We have a limited amount of the brown Icelandic lamb available,
so it is first come, first served.
We also have the Horned Dorset available without VM (vegetable
matter) from coated sheep for $2.50/oz. 

If you are interested in any of these, email me
at eweifarm@msn.com




I have balled up some of the roving. So far I have:

Corriedale-
5 4 oz. balls at $8 each
2 8 oz. balls at $16 each

Jacob-
4 8 oz. balls at $16 each
7 4 oz. balls at $8 each
6 2 oz. balls at $4 each

Adult white Icelandic-
7 4 oz. balls at $8 each
2 2 oz. balls at $4 each






No comments: