Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

2 of the projects I am working on from our own Wool n' Ewe lines

 This is our 75% Romney wool/25% Mohair (angora goat)
sock yarn. The ball weighed 4.5 oz. and I have knit 3.6 oz
so far. It is the Virus Shawl. I am knitting it with an F hook.
I debated on going up to a G hook, but decided I like the 
firmer look. So far, unblocked, it measures 42" across 
the top, 18" from the top to the point, and  from point to
the one top end it is 32". I might do a dry block when I
finish knitting from the one skein to see how big it will
be. That will determine if it will be done is just the one
skein, or if I will pull a 2nd from my sale display.
This was the 2nd yarn we had spun for us by Zeilinger
 Wool Company. This is one of my 2 biggest sellers.
I am crocheting strips for an afghan out of our original
DK weight yarn also spun by Zeilinger Wool Company.
This is a very firm yarn. It is great for boot socks, mittens,
and weaving. I am taking it off the market and just making
us an afghan for our personal use. At least all of the smaller
skeins. I did not notice until just now that the pink has got a 
zig zag working its way down the strip. I wonder if they all do.

No comments: