Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Monday, July 2, 2018

Is it really garbage-My views and sharing a blog post from the Spinning Loft

This blog post is worth reading about 'garbage' fleeces. I work with them myself, or put them in the compost. Maybe I should be offering more of these here as well? I've got some waiting for me to heal in the garage that the fiber is drop dead gorgeous, but dirty and FULL of VM. They are the type of fleece that if I don't sell I would either comb and spin, or send to Zeilinger Wool Company (zwool.com) to be made into combed top. But, at the same time, for anyone willing to work with a fleece and clean it in smaller installments than an entire fleece at once, and take the time to shake out most/all of the VM,  you would get awesome results. Sometimes the best yarn comes from something that just needed a little extra love and care. 
That said, go check out this blog post from the Spinning Loft. And, then, please, go check out the rest of our fleeces.
http://www.thespinningloft.com/is-it-really-garbage/

No comments: