Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Monday, February 11, 2019

The Livestock Conservancy Priority list for sheep

https://livestockconservancy.org/index.php/heritage/internal/conservation-priority-list#Sheep


I have Horned Dorset in fleece, roving and yarn. Shetland in fleece, roving and yarn. Jacob in yarn and roving. Tunis roving coming in time for NH Sheep & Wool. Somewhere there is a couple of Oxford fleeces, but if the customer we shear for regularly still has hers, that will be available raw at NH. If I find all the Oxford fleeces, I will send them with Zeilinger's to become roving for VT Sheep & Wool. I have raw black Navajo Churro that I am selling $5/lb.  

I have a shearing customer with Cotswolds in Warner. Send me an email in you are interested in any of the fleeces, roving or yarn that we have available at this time. eweifarm@msn.com

No comments: