Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Horned Dorset fleece

I am cleaning out my stash.
Some of these are up to 5 years
old, but are bug free and smoke free.
I had plans to wash and process them
myself, but life got in the way.
Shearing will start here in the next
2-3 weeks, and I need to make room 
for the 30 fleeces coming in the house.

Email us at eweifarm@msn.com
with questions or purchase request.
Price does not include shipping.

If fleece is more than you want to handle,
we also have roving available for $2.50/oz.

Kelly's 1st shearing
2# 6 oz. $35
Most of the VM is from the shearing floor.






 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brenda's 2nd shearing
 4# 8 oz. $25


 There is small pieces of VM along her spine.
I had planned to separate this out and wash it 
separately and then comb it.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLD
Katie's coated fleece
3# $30



Almost all of our fleeces have muddy tips.
A cold water soak usually gets rid of it.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kane's 3rd shearing.
5# $25





 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mercy's 2nd shearing.
5# 3 oz. $28
VM along spine
Her mother was polled,
 her father was Horned.






Mercy's lamb fleece was dropped off at the mill on
Tuesday. Her roving will be available at the NH Sheep
and Wool Festival in Deerfield, NH Mother's 11 & 12, 2019
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack Black though I needed help with a Romney
fleece that was headed to the washer. (This one is not
for sale.) At this time of year, the king sized guest bed
(more known as my daughter's bed) gets a couple of 
sheets thrown over it in order to take pictures of fleeces.

One sheet to catch debris and the 
second sheet to keep lanolin from 
leaking through onto the comforter.

This fleece washed up to a beautiful snow
white. Who knew that all the yellow shown in
this picture was lanolin? Unicorn Power Scour
in one wash, and one rinse and it is WHITE!
It will be headed to a mini mill here in NH later
in the month to be blended with a snow white
alpaca fleece with as much crimp as this Romney.

No comments: