Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Friday, May 3, 2019

Horned Dorset yarn and some knitted samples

 Fingering weight
3.8-4 oz.
400 yards
$25
 Light worsted weight
4 oz. 200 yards
$18
 I do not know why this particular yarn is not white.
I think the mill may have rewashed the fleece, and 
left the rest washed as it was from here. Some mills
have chlorine in their water which will change the color.
Worsted weight
150 yds. 4 oz.
$18
 The sweater is knit in the light worsted.
All items below were knit in the fingering weight.





All will be at the NH Sheep & Wool festival
in Deerfield, NH Mother's Day weekend.

No comments: