Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Friday, March 29, 2019

Crazy time of year

Jerry is shearing EVERY day after work now, and I am trying to get caught up on what I need to do before my next ankle surgery.

All 33 of our sheep have been sheared. And, I have another 10 fleeces (as of today) from 3 other farms here.

I am hoping he can bring my skirting table up to the deck so I won't have to go far to process fleece after surgery. 😊 I am also hoping to get these 43 skirted, photographed, bagged, tagged, and weighed before next Friday! I can upload the pictures and update the blog while I am recovering.

So, stay tuned!

No comments: