Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Thursday, March 7, 2019

I just ordered another 200 stickers for the Shave 'Em to Save 'Em challenge.
I hope that is enough. 
I wonder if that will get me though to the end of NH Sheep & Wool... We will see.
I have Horned Dorset fleeces, roving and yarn available. I have Jacob yarn (and roving if I can ever find it...but there will be plenty at festival in May) available. I have black raw Navajo Churro available.
Come NH Sheep & Wool, I will also have Tunis and Shetland roving.
Come VT Sheep & Wool the end of September, I will have Oxford roving and if I did not sell the Navajo Churro raw by the end of NH I will have that in roving as well.
That is 6 out of 15 of the breeds listed on the Livestock Conservancy site.

No comments: