Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Shearing is starting up in full force!!!

We have 33 of our own fleeces and 10 other fleeces from 3 different farms. We are shearing every day this week. I am hoping to get the skirting table set up next Monday, and skirt and photograph the available fleeces Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully it will be a LOT warmer than it is right now.
My ankle surgery has been pushed back to Friday the 5th. So, I am going to be trying to get as many fleeces ready to post before that. I can upload pictures and create a new post while I am healing. Hubby can pack up fleeces and take them to the Post Office. 😁

No comments: