Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Friday, January 4, 2019

My couch is 1/2 covered with llama fleece. 1/2 of them sold already. Thank you ladies!! UPDATE: the couch is empty! Thank to all who purchased from us.
My kitchen looks like it threw up 3 dozen sheep. And, our bedroom looks like it threw up a dozen or more alpacas. We won't get into what is in my daughter's room...

I apologize that I did not get any more fleeces listed today. I've been on the computer quite a bit answering questions about fleeces and lambs, and on USPS calculating prices and finding boxes, and packing fleeces, and finally driving 2 boxes to the Post Office because my lazy ass mail carrier will NOT do her job and come get the boxes. Even though she gets paid extra for doing so...

I hope tomorrow the sun is shining so I can put the alpaca fleeces on the deck to take pictures and to get them posted. The sheep will have to wait until Monday as we will be on the road a good chunk of the day Sunday shearing and doing toe nail trims. 😃 UPDATE: by the time we got home it was time to put the animals in and for the humans to collapse...

In the meantime, look through the rest of the  blog. If there is a sheep fleece you may be interested in let me know by emailing us and I will see if I still have it. The post with the numbered sheep fleece, if it doesn't say 'SOLD' then it is still here. I've not had a chance to update the posts that list the sheep by name. Hopefully I can get to that tomorrow...

I am seriously hoping to get some updating done tomorrow on the blog,  as well as working on my taxes...

No comments: