Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Some of the dark fleeces

 This is a wall of fleece in the guest bedroom.
The top shelf is all white Icelandic lamb fleeces.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 different Icelandic fleeces







 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delores, Border Leicester
I have not decided it I am going to sell this
 fleece or not as I noticed she has some scurf.









If the sun comes back out tomorrow, I will take 
some better pictures of each fleece and post the 
weights and their prices,  as well as pictures of the lengths.

No comments: