Please email me at eweifarm@msn.com with the fleece(s) you'd like and your zip code. I will get back to you with your shipping options. I take PayPal and money order/cashier checks as payment. Please visit often as I have lots of fleeces to post!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

We are hot and heavy into our lambing season right now. I am hoping to get fleeces posted here between lambs tomorrow. Today I am off and trying to get some errands done.

I thank you for your patience.

As part of the Livestock Conservancy's initiative to bring back threatened sheep, like our Horned Dorset, as well as others we shear that are on their lists, I will be 'pushing' those first. And, most likely that post will stay at the top of the blog.

But, there will be plenty of other breeds posted here. Especially my favorite Dorset/Romney!!

I am out of here.

TTFN.

No comments: